Changwon International Automotive Industry Show 2017
Gyeongnam who ranks second largest province in number of auto-components
makers is going to hold Changwon International Automotive Industry Show 2017
in order to contribute to revitalizing auto parts industry of the economic crisis by
recognizing changed conditions of global automotive industry. Your interest and
participation would be highly appreciated.
• Date : August 30(Wed)–September 1(Fri), 2017, 3 Days
• Venue : Exhibition Hall1, Changwon Exhibition Convention Center (CECO),
• Scale : 80 Companies with 220 Booths from 10 Countries (3,913m2 Area)
• Hosted & Organized by : Korea Automobile Parts Association,
Samwoo International Co.,Ltd.
• Supported by : Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport, Ministry of Trade, Industry and
Energy, Small and Medium Business Administration, Korea Intelligent Automotive